While exploring the meaning of the word value and how it applies to you and your firm, you will examine the following seven questions about yourself to tap in to your personal value:
- Who Are You?
- What Do You Do?
- Why Do You Do What You Do?
- How Do You Do What You Do?
- Who Have You Done It For?
- What Makes You Different?
- Why Should I Do Business With You? (Real Value)
Exploring these important questions prepares you to no longer “wing” client meetings, but knowledgably and confidently present yourself to clients in a unique way.